Are you looking for travel destinations near SaiGon (Ho Chi Minh City)? Let’s explore the five most beautiful travel spots around SaiGon and enjoy your best days of wanderlust yet.
1.The Tre Viet Tourism Village
● Address: 25 Phan Van Dang, Phu Huu, Nhon Trach, Dong Nai
● Ticket price: 50,000 VND/person on weekdays (Monday to Friday) and after 13:00 on weekends.
The Tre Viet tourism village is only about 15km from the center of Ho Chi Minh City. With its geographical location right next to Saigon and convenient traffic, this is the top place for you to explore and experience easily.
The Tre Viet tourism village is a picnic complex with a total area of 45,000m2, which includes many engaging entertainment activities; eating, swimming, etc. The Tre Viet eco-tourism village bears the imprint of the Southern river region. At this point, you will be able to participate in typical traditional games such as tricycle rowing and basket boat rowing, as well as taking advantage of exploring pure Vietnamese space close by.
2. The Cu Chi Tunnels
● Address: Phu Hiep Hamlet, Phu Hiep, Phu My Hung, Cu Chi, Ben Tre
● Ticket price: 35,000 VND/person.
● Website: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discount_Chi
Cu Chi Tunnels are classified as a special national monument located 70km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi tunnels are an underground defense system. This system was dug by the Viet Minh Resistance and the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam during the Indochina War and the Vietnam War.
Coming to Cu Chi Tunnels, you will discover underground tunnels and learn about their history with restored vestiges. In addition, you can experience games such as shooting and disassembling guns and learn how to become a real soldier.
3. The Buu Long ecological site
● Address: Quarter 4, Huynh Van Nghe Street, Buu Long Ward, Bien Hoa City.
● Ticket price: 120,000 VND/person
● Website: https://buulong.com.vn
The Buu Long ecological site is a tourist destination near Saigon that is driving travelers nuts with the vast array of beautiful photography opportunities. Located in the center of Bien Hoa city with a total area of 84ha, the Buu Long ecological site is known as a “miniature Ha Long Bay.” It has charming natural sceneries, including rivers, lakes, mountains, caves, and unique temples.
The Buu Long ecological site is one of the most loved tourist resorts near Saigon, especially for the younger generation, because of the spacious play space, fresh air, and many beautiful scenes for those who love to take pictures.
4. The Dai Nam tourism area
● Address: 765A Binh Duong Avenue, Hiep An Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong
● Ticket price: 400,000 VND/person
● Website: http://khudulichdainam.vn
The Dai Nam tourism area is considered one of the most attractive tourist destinations near Saigon, with an area of up to 711ha. About 40km from the center of Saigon, this is a tourism area that has set many records in Vietnam. Here are some among the most noteworthy records:
● It is the resort with the largest area in Southeast Asia
● Kim Dien Temple is 5000m2 wide and includes Buddha statues and 24K gold-plated worshipping objects
● Boasts the largest man-made sea in Vietnam, which can accommodate up to 30,000 guests
● Offers the first complex racetrack with a combination of five types of racing: horse, dog, motorbike, go-kart, jet-ski, and flyboard performance.
In addition, the Dai Nam entertainment area is also famous for a system of more than forty thrilling games that will bring you unforgettable adrenaline rushes.
5. The Ho May Park tourism area
● Address: 1A Tran Phu, Ward 1, Vung Tau City, Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
● Ticket price: 400,000 VND/person
● Website: http://homaypark.com
The Ho May Park tourism area is about 100 kilometers east of Saigon. Located at an altitude of more than 210 meters on the Nui Lon Mountain, it has a temperate climate and therefore benefits from being cool all year round. From Ho May Park, you can observe the entire Vung Tau city.
The Ho May Park tourism area is an ideal destination for excursions, relaxation, and fun hangouts with family and friends.